Studies in literature, philosophy, theater, history, social sciences, arts, global relations and languages, foster in students a deeper understanding of themselves and the exciting world in which they live.
Living on-campus you will experience a diverse community of adult learners and magnificent learning environment.
Apply For Admission into HMHS CU
All freshman applicants must submit the following items:
- Freshman application fee of $55 ($100 application fee for non-US citizens) is currently being waived.
- Official SAT or ACT scores
*Note: If you are applying as a freshman for Fall 2018, we no longer require the writing portion of the SAT and ACT.
- Submit your transcripts and submit all required admission items.
Go to Offices of Admissions and submit an official copy of all academic transcripts including high school, college/university, and/or GED/HSED. Official transcripts need to be submitted before admission acceptance and before any placement test waivers or transfer credit can be awarded.
Transcripts must list grades through the conclusion of your junior year, and it must also show your full name and the name of your high school. Please be sure to self-report your senior year schedule and credits on the admissions application. If you have already graduated from high school, you must request to have your official final high school transcript with your graduation date sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by the stated deadlines.
- Meet your Advisor.
Call to schedule your appointment and meet with an advisor to review your program of study and the courses you’ll need to complete.
- Registering for Classes and you are on your way! – Course Schedule and Class Registration
- Recommended, not required: Guidance counselor evaluation form. This form is automatically emailed to your counselor if you include his or her contact information on your application. Secondary school report forms or counselor evaluation letters sent via Parchment/Naviance or US Mail are acceptable alternatives. US mail is least preferred since it slows processing time. This is a recommended but not required component of your application. Please note: Letters of recommendation ARE NOT REQUIRED for general university admissions consideration.
It’s never too late to begin preparing for the admittance process.